Virtual Conference Participation
ACM SIGSPATIAL 2020 will be run virtually in synchronous mode this year, where all the talks will be made available to registered participants via Zoom webinars. During the conference, recorded talk videos will be played, followed by live Q&A with presenters. Slack channels will be used for asynchronous discussions. Pre-recorded talk videos will also be available at YouTube and Bilibili.
The main conference track will feature more than 40 full paper presentations, and more than 50 presentations in the poster/demo sessions. It also features two keynote presentations. In addition, there will be vision paper presentations, GISCup presentations, and a tutorial.
There are also 10 workshops running in parallel on the first day. Student Research Competition will also be held on the first day.
Please follow the instructions below for attending the conference.
Guidelines for SIGSPATIAL 2020 Virtual Conference Participation
- Virtual Conference Guidelines for Registered Attendees
- Virtual Conference Guidelines for Authors/Presenters
- Virtual Conference Guidelines for Session Chairs
- Virtual Conference Guidelines for Poster/Demo Sessions
- Virtual Conference Guidelines for Gather.Town
- Image for Zoom Virtual Background: JPG
- Download ZOOM
- Register Slack